TCP PORT monitor
To add the TCP PORT Monitor , you can click the Add a Monitor item on the relevant section to enter the Settings section for the TCP PORT Monitor.
- To create this monitor, your domain name or IP will be shown to you indefinitely in the first field.
- In the second field you can select the appropriate title for your monitor.
- In the third part, you can select one of the required ports.
- In the next field, you must specify a reporting period, and set a Threshold from 1, 3, 5 and 7 to set the time period for checking and sending an alert. (Do you want to be alerted after several occasions and error?).
- In the bar bar section, you can select an interval for checking your server in minutes and hours.
Finally, you can choose how to send alerts to the same server and the same monitor at the bottom of the monitor to add the monitor to your home monitor.
Add The TCP PORT Monitor In Mihanwebhost Monitoring Service
How useful was this training?
[Count: 1 Average: 5]