Buy or change service on the Mihan Monitor :
You can use one of the following methods to purchase a new service, extend your service, or upgrade your service to your Mihan Monitor.
- You can click on the service purchase button on the front panel of your user panel or the dashboard as you can see in the second image.
2. Alternatively, click on the “Change Plane” option in the alert icon in the header field above all the pages in your user’s window. Enter the page to create or upgrade your plan (service).
By clicking on the service purchase button on the dashboard page in the direct user panel, go to the View and Purchase Services section. But by clicking on the notification icon, you can also view incremental packages and, if there is a service for you, extend the incremental packages such as SMS.
After logging in to the Services Viewer in the Mihan Monitor, you can select one of the services tailored to your needs and enable your account.
- If the server service is not enabled, the alert setting for you will not be active!
- If you have services that are higher than your service, you can upgrade your service.
- If your expiration date is over, Downgrade will enable your service and you can choose a lower service.
- Normally you can extend your service.
- If you do not have an unpaid invoice you can not activate the new service. The previous invoice must be canceled or paid.
- You can also go to the main page to buy or activate services and incremental packages.
- If you intend to use Downgrade, you must consider that the number of followers defined in the service is equal to or less than the number of authorized followers in the new service. So when your service expires, all your monitoring will be suspended on your own, and you can enable the new service from the previous monitor when you define the new service.